When thinking about getting into selling on Amazon via FBA, you have some things to think about.
Do you have more money than time?
Or more time than money?
Your answer to those questions could effect your choice in scouting tools, listing programs…etc.
For instance, we received an e-mail from Wanda who started selling on Amazon FBA in March 2012.
She has been buying retail but not seeing the returns she needs.
She is looking to reduce her costs and she said…
“… $719.40 a year for [the scouting/listing service I am using] is really eating UP my small profits and actually COSTING me money that I don’t have. “
So, right now, Wanda is in the “more time than money” category. That is why I have suggested to her this:
- Use Profit Bandit as your Scouting App.
- $14 one-time fee
- NO monthly fees
- Watch our Review of Profit Bandit
- List items directly through Amazon and print labels on 30-label sheets.
- Debra and I both started out doing this. It works fine, it is just not as convenient as printing out labels one-by-one.
- We made a video that shows you How to list FBA items directly through Amazon Seller Central… Plus we show you how to label your products. Easy!
- Do more scouting at Thrift Stores (and garage sales, estate sales…etc.)
- You can find a wide array of very Low Cost, very High Profit items.
- Helps you to get the most for the inventory funds you have to spend.
Doing the above is a great way to get started with Amazon FBA without breaking the bank.
After you’ve grown your business and increased your profits, then you can check out other options for scouting and listing.